subota, 9. kolovoza 2008.

I don’t wanna be




We live in a world filled with various stereotypes. Some of them start at birth.
While parents patiently await for the doctor to tell them the sex of their future child they may say that it doesn't matter but actually it does. Most of them hope for a boy. An heir that will be the one to lead on the family name. But little do they know the boy they are going to parent may just turn out to love boys a bit more passionately than girls.

I kinda feel trapped in this world of mine... working every day to make a perfect image of something I am not. It's hard when you see some of your foregin friends approaching guys in bars, looking deeply at their boyfriend's eyes in public, checking out that cute guy's butt without being afraid that somebody might not like what they are doing. And all I actually want is just that - freedom to be who I am.

Will I have leave my country (that I love besides that) to be free? I don't know. But living like this my whole life is just not an option.

"I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and I've peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me"


Nema komentara: