ponedjeljak, 18. kolovoza 2008.

the boyfriend to be



These past couple of days I've been on the beach constantly... I just love it how relaxing it is to sunbathe still soaked in water while the mild breeze is calmly touching your skin. The only problem is there are so many hot guys to look at... Being in the closet and living in a country that's not gay-friendly makes u constantly monitor yourself. a) you don't want somebody to notice you're checking a guy out b) you don't want the guy to notice you're checking him out cuz in the worst case it can get ugly. I constantly try to imagine how would it be to live in a world where this is 100% accepted. You see a guy, check him out, he sees it, checks you out, you meet up and go out for a drink!

I am currently searching for a boyfriend. I really need somebody to love emotionally and sexually. I am sure I will find that special someone, it may just take some time. Somebody to laugh with, somebody that attracts me physicaly, somebody that will be my best friend, somebody to look deeply at his eyes for no apparent reason when I wake up besides him, somebody to have wild sex with, somebody to comfort when he's sad, somebody to go out for an ice-cream with...




Somebody to help me do the laundry...




Somebody to share a book with and have great conversations about it afterwards...



Somebody that loves dogs and wants to have one...



Somebody that loves me for just being me.



All the pictures are from Major Model.

Nema komentara: