srijeda, 27. kolovoza 2008.

the dating season



well this year is definitley gonna be something different. I've never been on a date with a guy (just sexdates and I don't consider that a date as we have never even had some coffee before). in a couple of weeks I am going on my first date... yay! of course I meet the people online, but still I really look forward to something more fufilling than just sex. 



movies mean a lot to me and I've just recently realised I've never even watched any gay themed movie... it helps to see these situations to encourage actually doing it. the first movie I watched and absolutley loved was The Shelter, second that was aslo great was Boy Culture, and last night I watched this comedy A Four Letter Word and it wasn't so touching as the first two but still it has a certain message.



the point is I am growing in a gay sense. I realised that I want something more than just sex and that's just wonderful... now I just need to find someone that wants it with me ;)


Nema komentara: