subota, 9. kolovoza 2008.

the fantasy




you know how there is always something you desire to do next sexually...
first thing I wanted to try on my freshman year was fucking a guy.
needless to say it went on and on & afterwards even some toys were included.
as sophmore year came, cumming on someone's face and slight tie games became a reality.
on my junior year I did my first threeway. and a younger guy. and an older guy.

but last couple of months I started thinking about one thing I wanted to try in bed - sleep over. yeah that's my next wild fantasy - wake up hugging someone I might actually like. I think I'm ready for something more serious. I want to have a boyfriend for the first time. but the thing is I still don't even consider coming out under there circumstances I'm in. so - how can a straight pretending guy actually meet another guy that he likes not just for sex but also as a friend?

EDIT: This article from Out Magazine says exactly what I've been saying...

Nema komentara: